2019 does not just mark the end of another year, this year marks the end of a decade before we enter the very special year of 2020. Being an end of a decade I believe it is even more significant that we delegate some time to reflect.
I have listed below several important questions to include on your reflection process.
Questions to ask yourself whilst reflecting
1) What have I learnt from 2019?
My answer) I have learnt that my energy is power, I can manifest my desires however what I manifest might not always be what is for my Highest Good. I have learnt to have more trust in The Universe and be confident in knowing good is coming.
2) What life lessons have you learn from 2019?
My answer) A life lesson I have learnt and will continue to live by in my life is that my power is in how I react to situations. You can not always control every aspect of your life but you can always control how you react.
3) What do you want to leave in 2019?
My answer) I am always being told by The Universe to be patient, therefore I want to leave not being patient in the past for good.
4) What did you achieve in 2019?
My answer) My main achievements in 2019 were:
• I completed 4 Diplomas
• I started my degree with The Open University
• I started my blog
• I opened my Etsy and Instagram shop and month by month my sales increased.
• I have grown and developed spiritually
• I have cut out caffeine and gained muscle
5) What are you bringing into 2020?
My answer) I am brining patience, trust, courage, positive vibes and love.
Thank you for reading!
Sending love and light,